Saturday, October 26, 2013

What are you gonna be this Halloween?

Tomorrow is Halloween. Have you prepared your costumes yet? I wasn't used to dressing up during Halloween days back in my country. I know that it's a pretty big deal here so I've always been excited to experience it. Don't you just love celebrating it? It's the time of the year when you can actually be whoever or whatever you want to be. This year, I'm thinking of maybe being a Greek goddess, Audrey Hepburn or the Black Swan. I'm still having a hard time choosing but your opinions are very much welcome! What do you think? I know some of you are done celebrating this thing so I really wanna hear from y'all. Please comment below to let me know about your costumes, okay? And to be fair, I'll be posting some pictures of me which are kind of Halloween related. Ha ha!

Fairy



Zombie Bride



Wednesday Addams




Thanks for reading, sweeties! x



Love, 

TALA 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...