Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cap and Denim

Gosh, it's been ages. I'm sorry since I haven't been able to post the past few days. I've been busy but now I'm back on track! We've finally come to the last post of my trip from Niagara. This was my outfit when we traveled back home. 

As you can see, I'm wearing the same jacket and flats again. I've said in my previous posts that it's important for me to pack light so I had to style my outfits around. Another reason is I wanted to dress comfortably as much as I can especially during long trips. 



Forever 21 top || Forever 21 shorts || New York & Company denim jacket || Steve Madden flats || Calvin Klein cap || Calvin Klein shades





I had so much fun with this travel! Niagara falls is simply breathtaking. God's creations are amazing. And I'll definitely come back. 

Thank you! XO!



Love, 

TALA 


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...