Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Atlantic City


 













Wearing: American City Wear top || Forever 21 shorts || Celine sandals || Coach bag

These were shot back in New Jersey. It was my first time to visit the famous Atlantic City. We arrived there during lunch time so we stopped by McDonald's to have some lunch before strolling. We went to various outlets and stores and had a little shopping. Then we also visited Cesar's Palace. Have you seen those money? I felt like taking it home when I saw it. LOL! Who wouldn't? haha. I wore something really light and comfortable since the travel was quite long and it was a pretty hot day. 



Love, 

TALA 



10 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!
    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! looks like you had fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Thanks, Samantha! I love your blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Nice blog, I like it! Maybe follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Let me know, I'll follow you then back :) Kisses
    Jenny

    http://lifestylelovefashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We're already following each other, jenny! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...