Tuesday, September 3, 2013

MTV VMA 2013 Red Carpet


Hello there! Did you watch the VMAs last Sunday? I know we all are interested with  what the celebrities wore so I decided to make a post about the Red Carpet! Here are some of the fashion photos. Go check it!


Alexandra Daddario in black and white DKNY. A lot of stars were into black and white during the Awards night. 


Joan Smalls in Viktor & Rolf little white dress and Casadei strappy boots. I like these boots!! 


Ellie Goulding in Fume One and Brian Atwood pumps. I like this studded/ spike-y gown. 


Shailene Woodley in Emilio Pucci crop top  and skirt and Casadei pumps. I like the skirt!


Jennifer Hudson in houndstooth bodice and leather skirt. Her body is looking great right now!


Rita Ora in Alexandre Vauthier. 


Selena Gomez in Atelier Versace. I feel like her dress was just too mature for her.  But she still looked gorgeous anyway. 


Taylor Swift in Hervé Léger by Max Azria. I've always loved her style. This pin-up look actually suits her. 


Katy Perry in Emanuel Ungaro and Celine  sandals. Animal print, eh? Her dress matches her song, ROAR! haha


Lady Gaga in Prabal Gurung. I like her song, Applause! 


Miley Cyrus in Dolce & Gabbana crop top and leggings and Guiseppe Zanotti shoes. Gem-ish outfit. But have you seen her controversial performance? Seems like everyone reacted! Yes, I miss Hannah Montana too. 

I only got very few pictures, guys. My bad, sorry! Thanks for reading. Xo. 


Love, 
TALA





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...