Thursday, August 8, 2013

Orange Rush


BCX top || Rewind jeans || Christin Michaels pumps || Ray Ban shades 

What to wear when you're in a rush? A perfect pair of jeans is a first on the list! It's always so comfortable and gives you that 'on-the-go' feeling. You could just wear a top that perfectly matches with it depending on the occasion. 

I wore this outfit weeks ago on Sunday. Yes, Sunday, which means my family and I also went to the church. I usually don"t wear jeans when attending a mass but since we planned to go somewhere else after, I dindn't have any choice. We went to a Festival Event held at a fairground. So I expected a huge crowd and it was really a scorching hot day. And since we were such on a rush, I decided to dress light and comfortable as possible. 

I just love the off-shoulder top because it's simple yet looks quite formal. I chose brown belt and brown pumps to make it sexy and edgy. Plus the gold accessories to match with my outfit.







Love,
TALA 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...